Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Back on Market! Buyer terminated due to change in job location. Enjoy expansive Lake Norman sunsets from this flagship estate home in The Peninsula area of Cornelius. Exquisitely crafted this property's soaring ceilings provide unrivaled views from almost every room. Enjoy entertaining and outdoor lakeside living from the ample upper or lower terraces, as well as a fantastic lake level recreation and gaming space. Complete with 6 bedrooms, over 8000 square feet of open living space, and a future carriage house suite, this home is situated in one of the area's most desirable settings. Featuring high quality finishes throughout. Exquisite gourmet kitchen with generously sized island, features professional grade appliances including a Wolf double oven with 6 burner gas stove top & Sub-Zero refrigerator. Hidden prep kitchen w/ Wolf 4 burner stove, Bosch convection oven & Sub-Zero refrigerator. Owner's retreat on main level with hardwood floors and exposed beams. Private expansive dock.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-04-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: