Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Experience privacy and luxury in this exquisite custom estate, nestled on a point lot with over 300’ of shoreline and breathtaking Lake Norman views. Main residence captures the essence of warmth and sophistication with 6 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms, spectacular spiral staircase, slide, elevator, and unsurpassed craftsmanship. An entertainer's paradise created to seamlessly blend the outside and inside; retractable stacking doors on covered terrace and patio, multiple great rooms, enviable equestrian movie theater, golf simulator, resort-like pool with infinity glass edge, spa, fire pit, sunken trampoline, putting green, pier, covered boat house, 6-car garage, generator, and pet room. Cathedral beamed kitchen boasts dual islands, Wolf range, glass door Sub-Zero fridge, scullery, and expansive pantry storage. Second living area above garage, gated entrance, Control 4 automation, energy efficient features throughout. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy this truly magnificent home!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: