Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
One of Lake Norman's quintessential Nantucket style waterfront estates. This classically designed home exudes casual elegance with refined craftsmanship. Private gated entry. Gracious flow throughout with an open layout for entertaining & spectacular lake views from all rooms. Gourmet kitchen features an expansive wood island & custom iron light fixture as the centerpiece, well appointed for the most discriminating chef. Lakeside entertainment room opens to the veranda with wood burning fireplace. Infinity pool with spa. Primary retreat has a lakeside balcony, morning kitchen, spacious bathroom & dual closets. Private guest apartment with full kitchen, two sitting areas, built-in bookshelves, full bath, walk-in closet & balcony with stairs to the lakeside lower level. Additional 3 upper level guest bedrooms, exercise/bonus room, massage & powder room. Three car oversized garage with electric vehicle charging system, epoxy floors, additional laundry area, built in cabinets,& generator.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-02-03 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: