Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Welcome to 17044 Freshwater Lane. Poised on a double lot, this three level brick waterfront home is beautifully renovated and surrounded by mature trees and exquisite landscaping. Expansive windows highlight water views from almost every room. Showcasing luxury finishes and quality craftsmanship that an Augusta Homes property always delivers. Elegant living and dining spaces and an eat-in chef’s kitchen flow through the first level and the large screened porch was made for indoor/outdoor living and dining. Upper level has endless possibilities of bedrooms and bonus rooms depending on your preferences. The lower level houses a rec room, game room, bar and an additional bedroom perfect for guests. The vast patio offers an enchanting place to relax in the shade and enjoy the serene landscape and breathtaking water views. Fish, swim and paddle board from your own backyard or launch your kayak to explore the lake. Come home to this architectural gem at the water’s edge.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: