Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Breathtaking views from Sunrise to Sunset! Enjoy luxurious lake living at this address featuring 2 docks, boat lift, covered dock area, sandy beach, firepit, putting green, beautiful infinity pool & hot tub. Plenty of room for entertaining indoors & out. Billiard room features wet bar, dart board, sunken couch, projector screen & floor to ceiling windows of lake views! Gourmet kitchen features Wolfe stove, double ovens, 2 dishwashers, island has charging stations & lake views. Bedroom on main for guest-full bath, sauna shower & private garden. Upstairs features owners suite-wonderful lake views & walk out to 2nd level patio & fireplace. Owners bath, a must see. 4 more bedrooms upstairs all have private baths. One office off owners suite also serves as lovely sitting area w/access to outdoor patio & one adjacent to bedroom. Half way up stairs features a panic room w/vault door. Third floor level is finished-perfect area for theatre room & bar. All new lighting throughout the home.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: