Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Enjoy magnificent Sunsets from this SPECTACULAR point lot in Peninsula area w/280ft of shoreline on cul de sac. Remodel of kitchen, owners suite, outdoor kitchen & upstairs living area completed in 2019 by Southern Cottage. Backyard w/saltwater pool, outdoor FP, covered entertaining area at dock, 6600lb boatlift/twin jetski ports. New outdoor kit w/built in gas grill, undercounter fridge, sink & ample bar/table seating make this home perfect for entertaining. Lakefront 800SF Owners Suite encompasses left side of 2nd floor w/FP, spa-like bath, morning kit & 245+sf owners closet. 2 add’l upstairs Ensuite BRs & expanded 2nd floor entertaining area w/built-in bunks provide add’l flex space for guests. Main level In-law Suite, sophisticated den, 2 story great room, office/study area, lakeside dining. Kit has marble counters, 6 burner stove, wine fridge & 2 DW drawers. Lakefront laundry w/pool bath & 3 car garage round out this home w/water views from nearly every room. New roof 2019.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-04-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: