Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Welcome Home! Gorgeous, Waterfront, Custom, Full Brick Home on the shores of Lake Norman in sought after, The Peninsula! Breathtaking views of the lake from every room! Open floor plan w/ 2 Story Great Room w/ gas fire place, hardwood floors, extensive windows & luxury architectural details throughout including archways, niches, custom tray ceilings & built ins! Gourmet Kitchen offers granite counters, SS appliances w/ double ovens, center island w/gas cooktop, tile backsplash, breakfast bar & pantry! Spacious, Primary Bedroom on main w/deep tray ceiling, designer, mirrored wall overlooking the lake! Main guest room converted to custom, dream, walk in closet w/shelving systems, cabinetry & island (easy to convert back). 2nd floor guest suite with kitchenette, living area & huge walk in attic! Dream Basement w/ 2nd Kitchen, 2 Beds & 2 Flex Rooms! You will love the low maintenance living, relaxing on your private dock on the quiet cove & short boat ride to Lake Norman's main channel!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: