Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Exquisite .8ac Point Lot w/over 465' of WF and views of Sunrises & Sunsets! Lot is .95ac if out of contour land is counted per survey. One 6' wide Pier w/ TWO Dock areas (one stationary w/ 1000sqft main level & 300sqft upper deck AND one floating w/438sqft upper deck w/ wrap around built-in seating). Boat Lift in add'l area. Sandy beach adj to Lg Flagstone Patio. Screened Porch w/ Adj spa off Master. Outdoor/Enclosed Bar. Extensively Renov 2900sf Ranch home 2008-9 w/Loft (Over 4700sf under roof). Covered Front/Back Porches. Chef Kitchen boasts a French Aga Range w/custom rolled SS hood, Add'l Bake Zone with Wolfe Gas Burners, Subzero Refrig, BlueStar Indoor Grill, Miele Coffee maker & speed oven, Wine Refrig. Kitchen overlooks Vaulted Great Room w/Stone Fireplace & WViews. 2 Master Suites (one w/Vermont Casting Stove & Heated Flooring in Bath). Walnut paneled Library/Office w/wetbar/refrig/ice maker. Whole-house music/Security.Generac.Oversized garage. Shed. Add'l Parking for RV/Boat.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-04-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: