Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Every detail has been thought of in this completely transformed 2story/bsmt waterfront estate home! You will fall in love w/ Just some of the MANY new features, including: Gorgeous wood floors; Inspiring appointed New Kitchen w/ high-end quartz countertops & tiled bksplash, oversized island, Wolf gas cooktop w/ grill-double ovens and custom SS hood, Wolf microwave & coffee maker w/ mug warming drawer, SubZero Refrig, Walk in butlers pantry & more; the Family room featuring a gas log fireplace w/custom stone surround, modern built-in cabinetry & lighting, and glass doors to new oversized deck that includes a radiant heated covered eating area; An entertainers dream w/ a Custom wet bar & beverage refrig in the Dining Area w/ waterviews. Study on Main level, Primary Bedroom w/ a extraordinary new bath on upper level! Stunning lake level with 2nd full kitchen, dining area, living area, wine room, bedroom & full bath! Year round water. Private Sandy beach! Shared dock-see attachments.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-09-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: