Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Welcome to your FULLY RENOVATED, turn key home located right on Lake Norman. This home has seen a full renovation which was completed in 2018 from head to toe including updated kitchen, bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, encapsulated crawl space, garage door, driveway, and the list goes on! This property will impress the most discriminate buyer. Through the entry you will immediately notice the open floorpan with windows galore allowing you to view the water from almost every room. This floorpan is great for those looking for ample living space, with an open concept inside and multiple decks either covered, left open for sunbathing, or while enjoying a meal with a view. Down bu the water sits a gas firepit overlooking great views of the lake. Enjoy the luxury of a private pier equipped with a 6000lb lift & Touchless cover system to make cruises on the lake an easy time. New to the market in some time, it's a great one level home in a high demand geographical location by both car and boat.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-09-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: