Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
An immaculate offering awaits along Lake Norman’s pristine waterfront. The former home of NASCAR driver Geoffrey Bodine, this lakefront gem presents an exceptional opportunity for the discerning buyer. Enter the recently fully remodeled interior, comprised of 5 bedrooms, 6 baths, over 7,000 square feet living space & breathtaking long range lake vistas. Perfect for entertaining, the open floor plan boasts a great room with soaring ceilings, a wall of windows for awe-inspiring views, as well as a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances & large islands. A resplendent retreat, the 3rd floor penthouse offers the primary suite with luxurious bath & balcony overlooking the lake. The lower level encompasses 2 bar areas & a media room for your recreational needs. An elevator, 3-car garage, a private pier with jet ski and boat lifts, & proximity to the Peninsula Yacht Club complete this one-of-a-kind property. Ideally situated in a serene setting, this tranquil treasure embodies luxury living.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-10-27 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: