Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Enjoy Lake Norman's expansive sunset views from this impeccably built coastal retreat in Cornelius. Artfully constructed recently by master builder Patrick Joseph Distinctive Homes, this casually elegant home exudes southern lake lifestyle with its close proximity to the renowned Peninsula Club and center city Charlotte's dynamic cultural and dining scene. A gourmet kitchen, private office, and scullery adjoin light filled open living spaces which adjourn to a relaxing covered outdoor veranda servicing the entire water side space of this gracious home. The main floor also features an ample master retreat, elevator, and private laundry. The upper level offers four ensuite guest suites, an upper media/card room, and an over garage nanny suite accessed via a discretely placed secondary rear stairwell. At over 5000 square feet on two floors, this home is perfectly designed to capture the essence of today's desire for casual elegance yet efficient use of space.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-07-06 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: