Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search ALL Cornelius Homes for Sale
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Homes up to $599,999
Click for Homes from $600,000 to $1M
Click for Homes from $1M – $2M
Click for Homes above $2M
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Breathtaking gated Mediterranean Estate with over $1M dollars in recent renovations. Sunset and sunrise views can be seen from the floor to ceiling curved glass walls throughout. Beautifully updated lighting welcomes you as you enter the elegant 2 story foyer with curved staircase and transitional dining and great room. Gourmet kitchen with new appliances, Miele coffee system and butlers pantry. Two story primary suite with private office, sitting room w/ fireplace, 2nd laundry room, 2 walk-in closets, his and her water closets. Luxurious primary bath presents dual vanities, soaking tub & oversized glass shower, gym w/ steam shower and sauna. Enjoy the views from the glass elevator to lower lake level complete w/guest bedroom/bath, Full Swing golf simulator, temp-controlled wine room, billiards area, kitchen area overlooking the swim up bar. New landscaping complete with palm trees that accentuate the completely renovated heated pool, hot tub, boardwalk and pier.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: