Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
EXQUISITE Contemporary Waterfront ESTATE ON LARGE quiet cul de sac LOT W/2 FLOATING DOCKS. PRIMARY SUITE on MAIN LEVEL WITH 3 GUEST SUITES, CASUAL SPACES, and THEATER AT WALKOUT LAKE LEVEL. GOURMET ENTERTAINER’S KITCHEN W/ WOLF and SUBZERO high-end appliances. IMPRESSIVE FORMALS, 2 TERRACES, 4 FIREPLACES. WATERVIEWS IN MOST ROOMS. BILLIARDS, FINGERPRINT-PROTECTED WINE VAULT, EXERCISE ROOM, SUMMER KITCHEN ON LAKE LEVEL. PALM TREES, SANDY BEACH, FOUNTAINS, COBBLESTONE DRIVE, and EXTENSIVE LANDSCAPING with $75k laser privacy fencing and whole house generator with 2 Rinnai tankless water heaters. Huge lot w/ room for a Pool. Home sits on a rare 2 lots combined and a 3rd Large buildable waterfront lot, .68 acres, next door will be offered to buyer of this home allowing buyer to preserve the privacy and size of being one of the largest lots and pieces of land in the Peninsula. Don’t miss this rare opportunity with this much land and docks in the Peninsula. Schedule your private tour today.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-09-25 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: