Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search ALL Cornelius Homes for Sale
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Homes up to $599,999
Click for Homes from $600,000 to $1M
Click for Homes from $1M – $2M
Click for Homes above $2M
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
This stunning Lake Norman property is a true oasis, boasting an impressive 430’ of private shoreline with breathtaking views. The main home and equally impressive guest house are situated on this unique cul-de-sac lot, complete with a 2-story boat slip and lifts. As soon as you enter this gated paradise, you are greeted with no maintenance synthetic grass and gorgeous hand cut-stone 4-6" exterior. Cherry Floors, Cabinets, Pella Windows and Custom Finishes are just some of the extra touches added to this home. Enjoy striking water views from almost every room, making this home an ideal environment for entertaining and large family gatherings. Oversized rooms and the adjacent guest house with bedroom/office provide ample space for relaxation and privacy. In addition, an outdoor Mondo 1/2 basketball court is the perfect venue for sports enthusiasts. Enjoy no HOA in this highly desirable Cornelius location. Owning a home this exquisite is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: