Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Welcome to 18417 Peninsula Cove. Poised on a coveted lot with sweeping Lake Norman and Peninsula golf course views, this home is truly a masterpiece. The home was lovingly renovated by the owner and celebrity builder Ted Thompson. Precise attention to every detail gives this timeless property a brand new move-in ready touch. The heart of the home is the sprawling kitchen that includes Thermador appliances, Rohl fixtures, walnut butcher block island, and quartzite counters. The kitchen opens to large dining area, custom bar and outdoor terraces perfect for entertaining. Expansive outdoor living includes saltwater pool with silver travertine surround, sandy beach, pool cabana complete with outdoor bath, expansive terraces , large private pier and dock with covered sitting area. The primary main floor bedroom includes spa like bath with dual custom closets. The second and third levels include spacious bedrooms and office space. This one of a kind home is simply perfection.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-07-06 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: