Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Location, Location, Location. Rarely offered all white brick waterfront estate located in The Peninsula on highly sought after Balmore Pines Lane. Breathtaking views of Lake Norman as well as The Peninsula golf course. Brand new private dock built in 2022. Large open floor plan with massive windows to take advantage of the views. Huge primary suite located on the main. All bedrooms are en suites. Hand made custom cabinets in kitchen with WOLF/Subzero appliances, 2 dishwashers, refrigerator drawers, wine refrigerator & range hood. Saltwater pool with private 250 sqft pool bath/changing room as well as 250 sqft of conditioned pool and lake toy storage. Towering cypress trees in the back create unrivaled privacy while framing the unobstructed water view. Floating staircase as well as rear staircase, 2 offices on main, 3 fire places and circular dive. Huge upstairs bonus room. This home is truly luxury meets comfort. Seller is licensed NC Real Estate agent and related to listing agent.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-08-09 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: