Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Elegance is defined in this 6 bedroom waterfront estate home encompassing nearly 10,000 sqft, perched along the shore of Lake Norman. 2 story lakeside great room with French doors leading to the main level terrace, wood burning fireplace, coffered ceiling, and tall windows encompassing lake views. Gleaming hardwood floors & lake views continue into the open Chef’s gourmet kitchen where you’ll find professional grade appliances. Lakeside den with windows galore & stone surround fireplace for cozy evenings. Sunny breakfast nook with lake views just off the kitchen with wet bar. Screened porch off kitchen leads to side brick patio with space for grill and firewood. Awake to sparkling lake views from the main level owner’s retreat with lakeside sitting area & spa bath. Lower level features include family room, billiard room, media room, climate controlled wine cellar, and exercise room. Outdoor oasis includes upper level terrace, covered lower patio, covered dock, pier & sandy beach.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-05-23 00:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: