Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
An outstanding & lavish home that is truly a one-of-a-kind gem. This property is packed with exquisite detailing & stunning waterfront views. On the main floor, you'll find a custom-designed kitchen with beautiful Cambria quartz countertops & backsplash, 2 kitchen sinks, s.s. built-in Wolf coffee system & drop-down microwave oven, a Kitchenaid gas stove top & double oven, & a SubZero refrigerator/freezer. Adjacent to it is the open floor plan with great room, dining room, & living room with custom white Italian porcelain floors, large sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors that let in plenty of natural light, & wet bar - a true entertainer's dream. On this floor, you'll also find the main suite, boasting a stunning bathroom with custom built-in closets, Italian porcelain floors & shower, & a free-standing soaking tub with jets. West facing sunset views & the closest waterfront new construction home to Uptown Charlotte & Birkdale Village Shopping on the market make this home a must have!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-12-06 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: