Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Enjoy lake living at it's finest in this 2-level waterfront home perched along the shoreline of Lake Norman on a quiet cul-de-sac in The Peninsula, located on the east end of the community for easy access to shopping and I-77. 5 bedroom, 6 1/2 bath home with custom touches throughout and breathtaking lake views, has neutral colors throughout to focus on amazing exterior views. Extra large shoreline, 215 feet, with beautiful stone bulwark & wonderful sandy swimming beach. Grand foyer with wood barrel ceiling that runs the width of the house, illuminates at night for spectacular entrance, arched front window above entry doors and sconce lighting leads into living area overlooking lake and balcony access. Dining room with elaborate trey ceiling & glass droplet chandelier. Master suite on main level, along with 2 other bedrooms. Lakeside chef's kitchen with dark granite oversized island w/ seating for 6. Serene outdoor oasis showcases lakeside hot tub with fieldstone & large covered patio.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-03-08 00:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: