Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
PRICE IMPROVEMENT! New updates throughout home - kitchen fully painted, bathroom cabinets painted, and more! Welcome home to Halyard Pointe, an exclusively tucked away 5000sqft estate located on beautiful shores of LKN, in heart of Peninsula Club. A true entertainers paradise w/ private beach, no detail has gone amiss! Encompassing over nearly 1/2 acre of beautifully manicured grounds, this home has it all. Enter into grand living room w/ beautiful lake views from EVERY angle. Main floor features refinished hardwood floors, new interior paint, 10' ceilings & crown molding. Chefs kitchen hosts granite countertops, Stainless Steel appliances, LARGE island, gas 6-burner stove & massive pantry. Enjoy EXPANSIVE SUNSET views from almost EVERY room! New Roof 2018. New Water Heater. New Carpet, New LED Lighting, newly painted Exterior! HUGE bonus/playroom w/ bar & built-in office. 3-Car+ Garage w/ epoxy floor & custom rock-climbing wall. NEW 10k lb boat lift, covered stationary dock!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-08-09 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: