Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Stunning, remodeled 6 bedroom waterfront home on premier lot and location on Lake Norman. Enjoy being on the coveted Peninsula, but with no HOA dues. The views from this home must be seen to be believed. This immaculate home has been totally updated for ideal lake living. New gorgeous salt water pool and jacuzzi featuring all new travertine hardscape, landscape lighting, outdoor stone grill, luxury fire pit with permanent seating. New luxury dock with dual jet ski lifts, ample seating, fridge/bar, TV. House has been remodeled with new wood flooring throughout, new luxury primary bath, new lighting, new motorized shades in great room, 2 laundry rooms up and down. Completely remodeled lower living with 6th bedroom/office, rec area, gorgeous barn doors and second kitchen. Tankless water heater, 2021 installed solar panels cutting electric energy bills roughly 65%. New exterior, interior painting. New garage doors, landscaping. Private lot, fully fenced and a true dream lake home!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-01-26 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: