Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Welcome to 19129 Serenity Point Lane. This private retreat includes over 300 ft. of Lake Norman shoreline and is poised at the end of a picturesque tree lined lane. The exquisite home shines with easy elegance and timeless beauty. Relax on sun drenched terraces overlooking your infinity edge salt water pool. The chef's kitchen is bold and inviting with luxury appliances and a statement island that opens to breakfast room and keeping room. The spacious primary bedroom is illuminated by french doors showcasing expansive water views, a two level closet and a spa like bath. Main level also includes two home offices, dining room and library. Second floor includes four bedrooms, massage room, covered terrace and reinforced home gym. Third floor includes an expansive media room with tri-fold doors offering stunning long range water views. Lower level includes separate living quarters, art studio and wine room/cellar. Five minute drive to The Peninsula Country Club. Spectacular home.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-09-25 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: