Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
A long, discrete driveway leaves no hints as to the spectacular property. creating an aura of total privacy minutes from vibrant, bustling shops, restaurants and The Peninsula Club. A front flagstone walkway beckons at every turn, and one cannot help but admire the lush, expansive front lawn framed by mature landscapes that are inviting and set the tone for this magnificent property. As you walk in, the two-story foyer has a staircase with a dining and living room on either side that opens to the two-story living room and chef's dream kitchen complete with beautiful views of the lake, a designer pool and spa plus pool cabana. The upper floor encompasses the master bedroom suite plus two additional guest rooms along with an oversized loft for lounging or office space. The walk-out basement has a full bath and suite, wet bar, storage room, game room and living space that leads out to a covered expansive deck to allow comfortable outdoor living and relaxation.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-09-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: