Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Enjoy the long, peaceful views straight out the cove with your own privagte pier & 7,000 lb boatlift. Large .96 Acre homesite in fantastic location near The Peninsula Club, Yacht Club, shopping & dining. NO HOA! All brick ranch home with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms + office. The heart of the home is the kitchen open to the breakfast nook complete with wood burning fireplace, long lake views and access to the large back deck. The family room located just off the foyer also has beautiful lake view and access to the elevated deck with 20' X 10' motorized awning & gas grill (included), perfect for enjoying the lake life! Attached 2 car garage with natural gas wall hung heater and a circular driveway provides ample parking Full house water filtration system, Heat Pump with gas back up installed in 2014, new roof approx 2013 & new dishwasher 9/21. City Sewer & Water available. Enjoy this lovely lake home or you can build your dream home. Don't let this little Cornelius gem pass you by!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-12-01 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: