Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Breathtaking waterfront home in Cornelius on a private .61 acres w/ ample space for future expansion! Great curb appeal, pristine landscaping, & drive-up charm! Foyer leads to main level w/ hardwoods & cathedral ceilings. Lake views from foyer, great room, kitchen & dining room! Great room w/ vaulted ceiling, oversized windows, fireplace, & built-ins! Dining room w/ skylights & floor to ceiling windows! Large kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, granite countertops, & tile backsplash. All glass sunroom w/ lake views perfect for relaxing. 2nd primary bedroom, office, & laundry room complete 1st level. Owners retreat w/ hardwoods, walk-in closet, & balcony w/ stunning views. En-suite bathroom w/ dual sinks, walk-in shower, & vanity! Loft/office overlooking main level & spacious secondary bedroom completes 2nd level. Enjoy all this backyard has to offer! 2 large decks, floating dock, & impeccable views of Lake Norman! Close proximity to shops, groceries, & restaurants!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-08-09 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: