Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Sitting on the pristine shoreline of Lake Norman, this northwest-facing home is perfectly positioned to embrace the expansive views of the lake, optimizing the sun year-round, with a floor plan that creates a natural interaction between the home and the outdoors. You will be welcomed by an expansive wall of glass filling the vaulted spaces with natural light & amazing views. The heart of the home, a large sun-filled kitchen, allows for a free-flowing informality among spaces & functions, both inside & out. The expansive wrap-around deck, perfect for your morning coffee as the sun comes up or enjoying the sun across the lake at the end of the day. A secluded owner’s suite that includes a full spa-like bath, walk-in designer closet & lakeside screen porch with views of the lake, provides a sanctuary that is all about warmth & comfort. Walkout lower level and so much more. This home embraces the lake from so many venues & affords its owners a lifestyle that is truly enchanted.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-04-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: