Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Stunning, must see waterfront home on Lake Norman w/ private dock, pool & beach! Gorgeous curb appeal! Sought after open floor plan w/ tons of natural light, luxury finishes, extensive molding detail & beautiful hardwood floors. Welcoming foyer leads to formal dining & great room both perfect for hosting gatherings. Chefs kitchen w/ center island, custom cabinets, marble counters, high end appliances & butlers pantry. Morning room w/ fireplace & access to back patio. 2 spacious bedrooms, wine cellar & drop zone complete 1st floor. Elegant owner’s retreat w/ sitting room & 2 custom walk in closets w/ laundry! Luxurious en-suite bath w/ dual vanities, marble counters, huge steam shower, & separate soaking tub. Secondary bedrooms, bathrooms, fitness & laundry complete 2nd floor. Semi-finished attic! Outdoor living at it best w/ covered patio, pool & spa, beach w/ fire pit, 2 story boat dock & pier. Great Cornelius location close to schools, shopping & restaurants. Easy access to I-77.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-09-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: