Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Spectacular waterfront home sitting on .47 acres w/ over 222' of shoreline maximized for Lake Norman living. Pier w/ new-to-2017 boat slip & jet ski lifts. Pool & hot tub recently enhanced w/ new heater, deck, & walls of silver travertine & stacked ledger stone. Operate pool controls using AquaLink app from smartphone. Covered wrap-around porch offers outdoor fireplace, and amazing lake views. Kitchen w/ gas cooktop, dual ovens, built-in Miele espresso maker, & dual dishwashers. Primary bedroom has 2 large walk-in closets & a separate sitting room/office area. Living areas on the main floor offer expansive lake views, soaring ceilings, & a stone fireplace w/ reclaimed wood mantle. New hardwoods in much of the living area added in 2019. Main level office w/ built-ins. Two additional bedrooms & baths were permitted additions in 2019. There is a lakeside exercise studio w/ split ac system. Beautiful year round sunrises and moon rises with sunsets visible from the dock in the summer.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-09-25 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: