Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search ALL Cornelius Homes for Sale
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Homes up to $599,999
Click for Homes from $600,000 to $1M
Click for Homes from $1M – $2M
Click for Homes above $2M
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Gorgeous WATERFRONT home immaculately maintained by Original Homeowner located on a beautiful, flat, level lot and on a quiet cul-de-sac street. Enjoy mile long Main Channel Lake and AMAZING Sunset Views year-round from back covered porch, screened porch and throughout the home. No HOA dues! Home offers almost 5000 sqft w/ oversized 3 car garage. Although septic permit approved as 4 bedroom, home actually offers 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 1 half bath. Main level living offers spacious kitchen w/ large island, wet bar and an abundance of cabinetry. Also, on the main, living room, dining room, sitting room, breakfast nook, office, primary bedroom/primary bath, secondary bedroom, secondary bath and laundry room w/ tons of storage. Upstairs includes a 2nd primary bedroom/primary bath w/ attached private sunroom, 3 additional secondary bedrooms and a large Bonus room w/ adjacent kitchen area. Neutral Paint Throughout. Easy access to I77, shopping, parks, and restaurants. Welcome Home!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: