Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search ALL Cornelius Homes for Sale
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Homes up to $599,999
Click for Homes from $600,000 to $1M
Click for Homes from $1M – $2M
Click for Homes above $2M
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Majestic, panoramic main channel views of Lake Norman! Offering over 360 feet of waterfront, this is one of the most desirable lots on the Lake! Gorgeous, custom built waterfront gated estate located in desirable Cornelius. Expansive gourmet kitchen complete with granite island and separate breakfast bar, substantial gas range and double ovens; impressive in every aspect. Dual staircases. 2 Primary suites; one on main-level one on upper. Upper-level primary suite has beautiful elevator to access main floor. Upper-level primary suite has covered outdoor balcony that captures the exquisite waterfront views. Heated tile flooring throughout the main level and bathrooms. Main-level patio offers covered and uncovered space to relax and absorb the incredible views. Custom hot-tub with waterfall features. Extensive pier features covered boatlift and seating area. Custom hot-tub with waterfall features. Lake Noman living at its finest!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: