Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Welcome to 20622 Bethelwood Lane. Sited on over an acre in the heart of Lake Norman, this spectacular three level waterfront estate enjoys unmatched privacy, mature landscaping, and breathtaking water views. The home shines with easy elegance and timeless beauty. Relax on sun drenched terraces overlooking your oversized salt water pool and spa. The chef's kitchen is bold and inviting with luxury appliances and a statement island that opens to the expansive keeping room. The spacious primary bedroom with designer walk-in closet is illuminated by floor to ceiling widows showcasing expansive water views. Main level also includes home office, dining room and great room. Second level has three ensuite bedrooms and bonus room. The lower level offers a home theater, full kitchen with wine cellar, den, exercise room and spacious bedroom. Enjoy the sweeping backyard with poolside pergola and lake front fire pit provide the ideal space to entertain. Incredible dock is the icing on the cake.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: