Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Do you desire the ultimate Lake Life where Luxury and Privacy abound? Look no further! This magnificent estate is located in the heart of Cornelius, NC. Simonini built, custom full brick, 4 BR, 6 Bath, 3 story home is nestled in a park-like setting on 3.73 acres with 130 feet of Lake Norman shoreline. Entertain guests & family on the sport court, outdoor oasis with saltwater pool & spa, private pier & dock or just sitting on the veranda enjoying the view. Whether you like to work out in the gym, get down to business in the office, sew or create in the hobby room, serve dinner in the formal dining room, watch a movie in the media room, play pool or poker in the walkout basement or just lounge in the 2-story great room, this exquisite home offers it all! Don't miss the single car garage down the driveway to the left. New architectural GAF shingle roof and gutters 2022. New interior paint and light fixtures. Plan your trip to the Charlotte/Lake Norman area to see this estate now!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-05-23 00:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: