Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Beautifully renovated Lake Norman Waterfront Oasis. Two-story great room with hardwood floors, built-ins, stone fireplace and tons of windows that provide natural light and tranquil views of the lake. Custom kitchen with Jenn-Air appliances and large walk-in pantry. Main level primary suite with updated bath, private guest suite, office, bonus room and lower level recreation room with gas fireplace. The outdoor living area features a deck and lower patio with amazing views of the lake, fire pit, large fenced yard with professional landscaping and lighting, lake fed irrigation, private pier with gazebo, surround sound, floating dock with oversized slip, jet ski pad and your own private sandy beach located right off the main channel. This home has the potential for 4/5 bedrooms even though it is listed as a 3 bedroom septic. A lot of attention has been paid to the details. This spectacular home is move-in ready and just waiting for you to bring your lake toys to enjoy all year long!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-12-01 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: