Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search ALL Cornelius Homes for Sale
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Homes up to $599,999
Click for Homes from $600,000 to $1M
Click for Homes from $1M – $2M
Click for Homes above $2M
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Virtually new construction (2020) on 1.5 secluded acres on Lake Norman! This incredible home is the only home on a quiet cul-de-sac buffered by 3 acres of green space on one side and 100 feet of Lake Norman shoreline on one the other. The beautiful long lake views are complemented by the 11 other recently constructed luxury lake homes that comprise the neighborhood. The features that make this home special are extensive: - 2-story chef's kitchen with Thermador appliance package and beautiful scullery with separate sink/dishwasher - Extensive custom wood beams and tile features - Two offices on main in addition to a music/flex room, oversized laundry and owner's suite - 4 bedrooms with loft, entertainment room, bunk room and game room upstairs - Retractable screen at back porch - Garage for lake storage/access in unfinished basement waiting to be customized - Perfect yard for incredible pool! - Stone sea wall - Duke approved for dock Listing agent is owner.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-29 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: