Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Must see custom, lake front home in Bahia Bay! Stunning curb appeal w/ gorgeous views of Lake Norman! Open floor plan w/ luxury finishes, wood floors & extensive molding throughout! Welcoming foyer leads to owner's retreat w/ electric fireplace & french doors leading to screened-in porch. En-suite bath w/ dual vanity & tile shower. Secondary bedroom, bath & laundry complete 1st floor! 2nd floor great room w/ gas log fireplace & french doors that lead to screened-in porch overlooking the lake. Access to pool deck w/ in-ground pool both perfect for entertaining! Kitchen w/ tray ceiling, stone counters, stainless steel appliances & pantry. Family room w/ attached porch & adjacent office space! 3rd level includes a large bed/bonus room, loft & bath w/ deck & great view of the lake. Large, peaceful backyard. HOA includes large community lot w/ swim docks & boat launch! Great Cornelius location close to schools, parks & walking distance to restaurants & shopping! Easy access to I-77.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-05-13 00:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: