Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Experience lake living in the Waterford Point subdivision! Driving down the tree lined canopy road on Blakely Shores one will encounter this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 half bath home. Great location and great price for a waterfront home in Cornelius! Close to shopping and close access to I-77. Updates include refinished hardwoods on the lower level, new kitchen appliances (except beverage refrigerator), professionally painted kitchen cabinets & interior paint, new water heater, new exterior light fixtures , new gutters/gutter guards and freshly stained cedar shakes. Chaparral 26.5 ft. Boat is included with an acceptable offer. Sellers would like to sell home furnished, but negotiable. Impervious Exempt so No impervious restrictions & if installing a pool must be aware of 10' setbacks from each side & 40' undisturbed buffer from the 760 contour line & will need HOA approval! Dock tag #6762.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: