Cornelius experienced tremendous growth from 2000 to 2014. In 2000, the U.S. Census Bureau stated the population was 11,969. According to the 2010 decennial census, the population grew to 24,866.
Cornelius is approximately 15 square miles. Lake Norman was created in 1963, by damming the Catawba River. Lake Norman has approximately 520 miles of shoreline, with Cornelius having the largest amount of shoreline of all the municipalities on the lake (approximately 70 miles).
Search Cornelius Waterfront Homes by Price
Click for Condos for sale up to $599,000
- 100 Norman Place waterfront homes for sale
- Bahia Bay waterfront homes for sale
- Biscayne Park waterfront homes for sale
- Blue Stone Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Bluff Point waterfront homes for sale
- Captains Point homes for sale
- Country Club Shores homes for sale
- Crown Harbor waterfront homes for sale
- Diane Shores homes for sale
- Enclave waterfront homes for sale
- Mountain View Beach waterfront homes for sale
- The Peninsula waterfront homes for sale
- Olmsted Park waterfront homes for sale
- Patrick’s Purchase waterfront homes for sale
- Pointe Regatta waterfront homes for sale
- Rockridge Shores waterfront homes for sale
- Sterling Pointe waterfront homes for sale
- Waterford Point waterfront homes for sale
- Wright’s Emerald Cove waterfront homes for sale
Waterfront two story home with elevator offers island living on Lake Norman and includes a 2nd waterfront guest ranch home accessed by connecting deck. Two story home: elevator/dining room/office/kitchen open to great room w/fireplace/3 bedrooms/2.5 baths/laundry/attached garage/upper and lower decks to enjoy long range views and a charming pergola for outdoor entertaining leading to the pier and boat ramp. Ranch guest home: kitchen/breakfast bar/breakfast room open to dining room/great room w/fireplace/3 bedrooms/2 full baths/laundry room and attached garage/deck offer space for all. Norman Island offers island living with no HOA and year round long range lake views. Perfect waterfront location minutes away from shops, restaurants, parks and everything Cornelius and Huntersville has to offer. Beautiful sandy beach and lush yard offer the perfect outdoor waterfront oasis. Close to all Charlotte offers: uptown Charlotte, 18 miles, CLT Airport 22 miles & Southpark 26 miles.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent: