LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
This impressive waterfront home offers luxurious living with over 7,000 sq ft of space. The main level primary bedroom boasts dual closets and stunning water views, with six additional bedrooms each having their own ensuite bathroom. The interior is remarkable with high ceilings, large windows, and premium finishes throughout. A grand great room features a fireplace and built-ins, with a gourmet kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and a large island. Private office, 2 large playrooms, 3 car garage with large parking pad & 2 generators. Entertain guests with ease in the full basement, which walks out to the lake and has a second kitchen, plus a theater room. Enjoy a custom-built pool, hot tub, and outdoor patio, perfect for alfresco dining with breathtaking water views. The private dock provides easy access to the water, while the beautifully landscaped grounds feature mature trees, lush gardens, and a well-manicured lawn. Experience luxury living in this waterfront retreat
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.