LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
Rare opportunity to own in the new, exclusive gated waterfront community of Saylor's Watch. This spectacular 2022 waterfront home was custom designed by Patrick Joseph Distinctive Homes, a premier builder with a reputation for constructing some of the most exquisite residences in the Lake Norman region. With 6340 SF of heated living space on two levels, sprawling outdoor living & entertaining spaces, owners will enjoy a casual elegance, smart design & precision craftsmanship that is second to none. This 4+ BR home features a showstopper kitchen w/ skullery, main level & upper owner's suites, 2 laundry rooms, 4 oversized garage spaces; recreation room, theater, plus 2nd private bonus room up. Stunning, heated saltwater pool w/spa, gas firepit & outdoor kitchen plus upper lakefront terrace to take in the sunrise. Prime location on the lake close to The Point amenities with lower cost of ownership & low HOA. Enjoy privacy, security & the beauty of new construction complete on Lake Norman!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.