LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
Escape to your own private oasis in this stunning luxury waterfront home located on the picturesque shores of Lake Norman. This new build boasts big water views of the lake from almost every room, providing an unparalleled sense of tranquility and relaxation. From the front door you immediately see grand water views and your spacious living area, complete with soaring ceilings, provides an abundance of natural light. The Gourmet kitchen offers top of the line appliances, custom cabinetry and a large island, perfect for entertaining. The outdoor living area is just as impressive as the interior, with a covered patio that is perfect for relaxing and an oversized pool deck, ideal for soaking up the North Carolina sun and blue skies. The backyard leads to your private dock, making it easy to enjoy all the water activities that Lake Norman has to offer. The highly sought after location makes travel a breeze and is close to restaurants, shops and everything else Mooresville has to offer!
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.