LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
The crown jewel of Lake Norman, Merancas Island is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, located on palatial private island. With 520 miles of shimmering shoreline, the lake offers year-round enjoyment and is conveniently located less than 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte. This incredible estate was designed by Harry Schrader and offers a truly resort-like lifestyle unlike any other. A gated driveway winds past the 2-bedroom guest house and leads to the primary residence. The main home features remarkable architectural details, including a two-story stone fireplace; you have breathtaking views from every room. The 4.5-acre island boasts a private tennis court, sandy beach, kayak/paddleboard launch ramp, covered boat dock with sunrise views, and gazebo dock with spectacular sunset views. Lush tropical grounds with palm trees and sculpture gardens, a garden shed and even a dog house. There simply isn't another property on Lake Norman offering this lifestyle for the discriminating buyer.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.