LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
Rare opportunity to own a private “island” with panoramic Lake Norman views. Spectacular 2.8 acre enclave (two deeded lots). Own the only home on expansive 4.5 acre peninsula with more than 1200 ft of shoreline. Lovely shade trees yet panoramic main channel views throughout. Extensive renovation delivers a “new yet charming” feel. 1st floor features great room with cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace & wall of windows to enjoy the views, a spectacular gourmet kitchen with a Wolf 48” double oven, two islands, extensive custom cabinetry, and a spacious Primary bedroom and bath renovated 2021. Lake level with 2 large bedrooms (second Primary) & renovated baths, a large media room & wet bar. Multiple outdoor living spaces, including covered screened porch, spacious deck, lake level terrace, two beach areas, firepit and two docks, one w/ unique air conditioned boathouse bar & a seating area over the lake! COME LIVE THE DREAM IN THIS TRULY ONE-OF-A-KIND PROPERTY
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.