LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
Possible development for Condos and townhomes on Lake Norman with lake access and dock access on ENOCH. 3-mile views of Lake Norman. Do not drive on property without an appointment. Marina next door. Publix shopping center within 5 minutes of property. Close proximately to shopping and restaurants.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-12-01 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Living on the Best Southeast Lake – Lake Norman NC - November 7, 2023
- Golf Courses on The Shores of Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Homes for Sale on Lake Norman to View Awesome Sunsets - August 4, 2022