LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
Gorgeous Lake Norman Custom waterfront home. This home exemplifies what lakefront living is all about. Located on a 1.081-acre cul-de-sac lot w/ 295 linear feet of shoreline including over 100 linear ft of natural beach. The 9434 sq ft home boasts 5 bedrooms/5.5 Baths with 2 primary suites. The home was built for multi-generational living. An elevator to all 3 floors. Hardwired 22KW whole house natural gas generator. Views for miles on clear days you can see Charlotte, at night you have uptown city light views. Expansive rooms with walls of windows and retracting sliding doors allow natural light and fresh air to fill the rooms. The finishes are impressive. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, w/ double islands, a 48" Thermador range, Thermador wall oven with microwave, True refrigerator, freezer & wine refrigerator, a beverage station with beverage refrigerator, coffee bar & a large walk-in pantry. 2 tankless H2o heaters ensure never-ending hot water for you & your guests.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
|Virtual Tour:||Click here|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-31 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.