LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
The Cape at Mattie Rose is an awe-inspiring community by Grandfather Homes and Greg Perry Design on the pristine shores of Lake Norman. A private, meandering causeway leads its residents and guests to a gated island with lake views surrounded on all sides. Three homesites measure over .7 acre each, creating an idyllic retreat with unlimited outdoor spaces. While money can't buy youth, a home of this caliper is the vehicle and experience to living out that phenomenon everyday. These homes are created to delight your eyes, refresh your soul and provide boundless respite and inspiration. Expect the best in modern living from custom architecture and smart home technology designed to suit your every want and need. Each home features immediate water access, expansive outdoor living and light-soaked living areas. The Cape affords this unique position to design a personal retreat with exceptionally private lake living that is also your abode for expanding the whole mind, body and spirit.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-21 18:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.