RELOCATING TO LAKE NORMAN
1. Weather – 4 great seasons! (Fall is my favorite)
2. Location – 3 1/2 hrs to Beaches and 1 1/2 hrs to Mountains and 20 minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
3. People – friendliest on the east coast!
5. Schools – Public, Private or Charters your choice.
6. Restaurants – From Italian to Sushi
7. Shopping – My wife is happy no need to say anymore.
8. Recreational activities for kids – LKN Little League, Tennis camps, LKN Giants, basketball leagues, softball etc…
9. Water Fun – Boating, skiing, fishing, sailing, etc…
10. Pro Sports – Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Knights AAA baseball (moving to Uptown Charlotte)
PRIME LOCATION down Brawley! Wide open views & private pier w/boat lift. Beautifully designed with lake views in mind, warm & inviting, yet casually elegant. Open layout, chef's kitchen, Thermadore & Bosch appls, 2 offices and a beautifully laid out owners suite, bathroom, walk in closet & a laundry room. Upper level has 3 bdrms & baths, 2nd laundry, sitting area, bonus room, an exercise rm & a huge rec room. There is built in storage throughout the house & outdoor storage for water toys. Room for a 2nd stairway if wanted. No HOA. A mile past The Point. Hauge water purification & filtration system throughout the house.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Mooresville NC Waterfront Market Analysis – Lake Norman - September 16, 2014
- The Point on Lake Norman – Lake Norman Real Estate - August 11, 2014
- Lake Norman Homes for Sale – New Construction - July 17, 2014