RELOCATING TO LAKE NORMAN
1. Weather – 4 great seasons! (Fall is my favorite)
2. Location – 3 1/2 hrs to Beaches and 1 1/2 hrs to Mountains and 20 minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
3. People – friendliest on the east coast!
5. Schools – Public, Private or Charters your choice.
6. Restaurants – From Italian to Sushi
7. Shopping – My wife is happy no need to say anymore.
8. Recreational activities for kids – LKN Little League, Tennis camps, LKN Giants, basketball leagues, softball etc…
9. Water Fun – Boating, skiing, fishing, sailing, etc…
10. Pro Sports – Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Knights AAA baseball (moving to Uptown Charlotte)
The Cape at Mattie Rose is an awe-inspiring community by Grandfather Homes and Greg Perry Design on the pristine shores of Lake Norman. A private, meandering causeway leads its residents and guests to a gated island with lake views surrounded on all sides. Three homesites measure over .7 acre each, creating an idyllic retreat with unlimited outdoor spaces. While money can't buy youth, a home of this caliper is the vehicle and experience to living out that phenomenon everyday. These homes are created to delight your eyes, refresh your soul and provide boundless respite and inspiration. Expect the best in modern living from custom architecture and smart home technology designed to suit your every want and need. Each home features immediate water access, expansive outdoor living and light-soaked living areas. The Cape affords this unique position to design a personal retreat with exceptionally private lake living that is also your abode for expanding the whole mind, body and spirit.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-29 12:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Mooresville NC Waterfront Market Analysis – Lake Norman - September 16, 2014
- The Point on Lake Norman – Lake Norman Real Estate - August 11, 2014
- Lake Norman Homes for Sale – New Construction - July 17, 2014