LAKE NORMAN LAKEFRONT HOMES BY PRICE
Lake Norman Waterfront Homes are highly sought after by those looking for the fun and excitement that comes with Lakeside Living. At times the Inventory can be challenging to those trying to find the perfect fit.
- North side of the lake along Hwy 150 would include theTowns of Sherrills Ford, & Troutman and Mooresville.
- South side of the Lake between Hwy 16 and I-77 would be the Town of Cornelius
- East side of the lake along I-77 would be the Town of Mooresville and Cornelius.
- West side of the lake along Hwy 16 would be the Town of Denver and Catawba.
Here are the links to view Lake Norman Waterfront Homes by Price:
Virtually new construction (2020) on 1.5 secluded acres on Lake Norman! This incredible home is the only home on a quiet cul-de-sac buffered by 3 acres of green space on one side and 100 feet of Lake Norman shoreline on one the other. The beautiful long lake views are complemented by the 11 other recently constructed luxury lake homes that comprise the neighborhood. The features that make this home special are extensive: - 2-story chef's kitchen with Thermador appliance package and beautiful scullery with separate sink/dishwasher - Extensive custom wood beams and tile features - Two offices on main in addition to a music/flex room, oversized laundry and owner's suite - 4 bedrooms with loft, entertainment room, bunk room and game room upstairs - Retractable screen at back porch - Garage for lake storage/access in unfinished basement waiting to be customized - Perfect yard for incredible pool! - Stone sea wall - Duke approved for dock Listing agent is owner.
|Type:||Single Family Residence|
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-31 06:00:00. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
Contact An Agent:
- Golf Courses on Lake Norman - August 5, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Sunset – Lake Norman Homes - August 4, 2022
- Lake Norman NC Home Market Changing? – Price Decreased in the past 7 days - August 4, 2022
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.